AirMedia software is pre-installed on most KAUST machines. It can also be downloaded through the Managed Software Center on all KAUST IT Services managed machines.
1. Using side control panel, touch to start the system.
2. Once system has loaded and welcome page has appeared on screen, launch the AirMedia program on your computer by clicking on the icon on the desktop.
3. The Crestron loading page should appear, followed by a login screen.
4. Enter the code displayed on the welcome screen in the Code field and click Connect.
5. Use the on screen controls to direct the presentation.
6. After you finish, remember to disconnect from the screen. Also please shutdown the system by pressing the OFF button on the side panel.