To start using BrowZine from your desktop or laptop, simple go to BrowZine.com.
To access BrowZine from your mobile device(s), download the BrowZine app from the appropriate app store.
After you have downloaded and installed the app, select King Abdullah University of Science and Technology from a list of libraries. Follow the instructions to log in to BrowZine.
To organise and track your favourite journals and personalise your bookshelf, create a separate BrowZine Account. Your account will be synchronised across web and mobile services.
RBdigital Library gives you access to over 200 magazine which you can read online or download to your mobile device(s) to read offline.
1. Create a New Account in RBdigital Library.
2. Browse and Check Out a magazine using the button. Start reading.
3. To read on a mobile device, download the app from the appropriate app store.
4. Log in to your account in the app. When prompted, Select Country>Saudi Arabia, Select Library>King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, key in your account details (created in Step #1)
5. Magazines you have selected on your laptop/desktop will appear in your mobile app. Note that the apps are for reading only. Check out magazines from your laptop/desktop.
Flipster is a digital magazine service similar to RBdigital which allows you to read magazines subscribed by the library on your device(s).
You can access Flipster on your desktop or via the mobile app on your mobile device: