The ASTM Standards and Engineering Digital Library is a vast collection of industry-leading standards and technical engineering information. The Library covers a broad range of engineering disciplines, including aerospace, biomedical, chemical, civil, environmental, geological, health and safety, industrial, materials science, mechanical, nuclear, petroleum, soil science, and solar engineering.
ASTM Book of Standards is published annually.
It covers many industries and it's divided n 15 sections: iron and steel products, nonferrous metal products, metal test methods and analytical procedures, construction etc.
It's is developed by 143 technical writing committees, in accordance with the guidelines of the World Trade Organization.
If you need assistance in using ASTM Digital Library watch video tutorials which will help you:
- to search the database efficiently
- to compare different versions of the standard
-to annotate and add attachments to the selected document
- to link a document
- to cite (using 5 available styles) and to email/export/ share your citation
- to create a group with other ASTM users
- to set alerts
- to use counter reports, MARC records, and other database tools