Follow this 3-step process to get your print textbooks
1. Order Fall 2016 textbooks online from the KAUST Portal (portal.kaust.edu.sa) starting from Sunday20 August.
2. After you have placed your order online, you will immediately receive a confirmation e-mail listing the books you have requested.
3. The following business day, you will receive a second email scheduling a time when you may pick up your order from:
University Library, Staff Offices (Level 3) during 12 noon to 2 PM on business days.
- Order online at least one day in advance of pickup.
- All textbook requests must be entered via the KAUST Portal. No walk-in orders.
- The cost of your textbooks will be deducted from your student stipend.
- Examination copies of textbooks are available in the Reserves area of the University Library. These are for in-library use only; they may not leave the library.
- Textbook purchased can be returned until 10 September. Returned books must be in resalable condition.
- Books purchased after Textbook sale period can not be returned.
- SALE PERIOD: AUG 20 – SEP 10 (Sun-Thurs 12.00 – 2.00pm).
- Print copies are usually not sold, if e-version is available.
- E-book usage is subjected to Library E-Resource usage policy.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com.